Choosing an Office Water Cooler in Warrington
We are ideally placed to help with your requirements regarding an office water cooler in Warrington. Situated on Knutsford Road on the outskirts of town centre we are close enough to supply to all offices, schools, and other businesses. We’ve been providing Office Water Coolers in Warrington since 2009 meaning that we can easily help with your decision on a bottled or mains fed water cooler. The purpose of this article is to help you decide between mains fed or bottled water coolers and which is a better fit for you.
The Ins and Outs of an Office Water Cooler.
Bottled Water Coolers
This is the more traditional option for a water cooler, you see them with a large bottle sat on top of the machine. This could be a valuable option if you have less than 10 staff. If this is the case then you’ll buy less than 1 bottle of water per week therefore making it more cost effiicient than a mains fed cooler.
Available to rent or buy as an office water cooler in Warrington.
Bottled Water Coolers, The Facts:
- Can be a cheaper option for offices with 3-6 staff using the cooler.
- We can refill your bottles, you don’t have to worry about that.
- No plumbing necessary.
- Recycled bottles.
- Locate the cooler wherever you like.
Mains Fed Water Coolers
We provide several models of office mains fed water coolers, each one suiting a different need. Maybe you need one located in the your reception area to offer clients a drink whilst they wait?. Mains fed water coolers are a great source of ambient and cold filtered water and we can also extend your options by providing coolers with a sparkling water option too. You can either rent or buy from us, it’s entirely up to you. We can also service existing coolers you may have bought elsewhere. We are happy to take this task out of your hands.
Mains Fed Water Coolers, The Facts:
- Free site survey, we can help identify the nearest water feed for you.
- Free plumbing – our engineers can plumb a water cooler up to 30 metres away from a water source.
- Low carbon footprint & great for the environment, no diesel deliveries of big bottles.
- Hassle-free, no need to find somewhere to store large bottles.
- Large dispensing areas, big enough for a larger sports bottle.
Shop mainsfed water coolers here.